Trimco’s 1630 Series Push Bars & Protectors is a family of highly durable door hardware trim with a multitude of applications. From heavy duty push bar to rugged protection device for panic hardware and locks against rolling carts and other vehicles, the 1630 Series is manufactured from 1-1/2″x3/8″ material for lasting durability. Made in the USA from stainless steel, bronze or brass.
- Manufactured in the United States from rugged 1-1/2"x3/8" stainless steel, bronze or brass.
- Multiple applications from heavy duty push bar to protection device for panic hardware and locksets.
- Easy installation and back-to-back options available.
- Offered in most architectural finishes.
- Must specify center-to-center.
- 1630 3/8" x 2-1/2", Push Bar
- 1630B 3/8" x 2-1/2", Push Bar, BTB Pair
- 1633 3/8" x 2-1/2", Push Bar
- 1633-1 3/8” 1-1/2” Lever Handle Protector
- 1637 3/8" x 1-1/4", Push Bar
- J1637 "J" hook ONLY for the 1637 Push Bar: 1 end (steel only)
- 1698 3/8" x 2-1/2", Push Bar
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Manufacturing Facilities
This product meets the following standards.