Trimco’s patented Wall Strike’s are uniquely designed as a solution for latching surface applied Sliding/Barn doors. For use with Trimco’s 1074 Series ADA locks. The strike mounts to the wall either directly (requires blocking in wall) or via a mounting bracket that mounts to the jamb. Available in most architectural finishes to match the other hardware or with a primer finish that can be painted to match the wall color.
- Designed for use with the Trimco’s 1074 Series ADA Barn/Sliding Latchsets.
- Vertically adjustability ensures proper latching as the building or door opening settles.
- Concealed fasteners for sleek, modern appearance.
- Available in most architectural finishes, or primer to matching wall paint color.
- Enables latching of surface sliding/barn doors.
- Two mounting methods: Direct to wall (Requires blocking in the wall) or via Mounting Bracket.
- WS-1074-1 - Tubular, Direct Mount
- WSJ-1074-1 - Tubular, Jamb Mount
- WS-1074-2 - Mortise, Direct Mount
- WSJ-1074-2 - Mortise, Jamb Mount
- * The Wall Strike Series does not pair with the 1074-2C. For 1074-2E: Order 1074-2 with or without Jamb Mount
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Office Buildings