The 3928 Series Cremone Bolts are decorative bolts for pairs of doors. The 3928K includes a cast knob for latching and unlatching, while the 3928L comes with a cast lever. Available in various architectural finishes and manufactured in the United States from solid brass or bronze. Shipped with mortise and surface strikes for different applications and available in a wide variety of door heights.
- Manufactured in North America
- Solid bronze or brass construction
- Available in various architectural finishes
- Cast knob or lever options available
- Supplied standard with mortise and surface strike
- Custom rod lengths available – specify door height
- Inquire for back-to-back mounting option
- 3928K Cremone Bolt w/ Knob
- 3928L Cremone Bolt w/ Lever
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.