Trimco’s 3910 Series Manual Flush Bolts offer products designed for use with wood or metal doors. With the only stainless steel finger in the industry, the 3900 Series Manual Flush Bolts are engineered for easy installation and long life. They are available in most architectural finishes and can be custom ordered for special applications. Custom rod lengths are also available.
- Body is manufactured from high density extrusion for greater durability.
- Stainless steel finger for high reliability and long life.
- Patented design for long life and easy installation.
- Positive spring action completely locks or unlocks throw.
- 3913 Manual Flush Bolt, Wood Door
- W3913 Manual Flush Bolt, Wood Door, Wrought
- 3915 Manual Flush Bolt, Metal Door
- 3916 Manual Flush Bolt, Tall Wood Door
- 3917 Manual Flush Bolt, Metal Doors, Extruded
- 3917-12 Manual Flush Bolt, Metal Door, UL
- 3917-12ET Manual Flush Bolt
- W3917-12 Manual Flush bolt, Metal Door, UL, Wrought
- W3917 Manual Flush Bolt, Metal Doors, Wrought
- 3917ET Manual Flush Bolt, Metal Doors, Extended Throw
- 3917-1B 1-1/2" Bolthead For 3917 Manual Flush Bolt
- 3917-3B 3" Bolthead For 3917 Manual Flush Bolt
- 3999 Manual Flush Bolt, Wood Doors, Corner Mount, Round Corners
- 3999SE Manual Flush Bolt, Wood Doors, Corner Mount, Square Corners
- 3910 Dust Proof Strike
- 3910N Dust Proof Strike, No Face Plate
- 3911 Adjustable Dust Proof Strike
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.