Trimco’s 1215CKU is a rugged stop designed for applications like schools and public buildings. This durable stop features a solid brass or bronze casting, two points attachment to base, and a rubber secured with machine screw and two escutcheon pins. Available in all standard finishes, this attractive stop is tough enough to do the job.
- Universal design includes the lip of a low dome stop with the rubber height of a high dome stop.
- Heavy-walled solid brass or bronze casting.
- Two fastening points for greater strength and stability. Torx security screws and lead anchors standard.
- The rubber is attached with one screw and two escutcheon nails to sharply reduce rubber loss to feet and floor polishers.
- Single product works either with a threshold or without.
- 1215CKU - Cast Universal Heavy-Duty Door Stop
- Government & Military Facilities
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.