The DC050 is a door cap used to reinforce wood doors with flush bolts or concealed vertical rods that have been damaged due to high abuse. The heavy-duty door caps are manufactured from 0.50″ stainless steel, brass or bronze and can be produced to work with any manufacturers hardware. Used with beveled or non-beveled doors and with options for surface mounting or thru-bolting, Trimco’s DC050 Door Cap’s are flexible to work in just about any application.
- Heavy-duty door cap for use with flush bolts and concealed vertical rod exit devices.
- Reinforces door (top and/or bottom) damaged from high use and abuse.
- Durable 0.50" stainless steel, brass or bronze construction.
- Can be produced to work with any manufacturers flush bolts or concealed vertical rod devices.
- Easy installation requires no special tools or removal of the hardware from the door.
- Can be surface mounted or thru-bolted.
- For use with both beveled and non-beveled doors.
- K-12 Schools
- Universities & Higher Education
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Government & Military Facilities
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities