Trimco’s 1807/09 Series Heavy Duty Push Plates are manufactured in the United States using 1/8″ stainless steel, brass or bronze for extra strength and durability. 1807/09 options include engraving for “PUSH” or “PULL”, as well as different cylinder and custom cutouts for most applications. The top and bottom edges have an extra heavy bevel creating an appealing design.
- Manufactured in the United States of extra heavy duty 1/8" stainless steel, brass or bronze.
- Can be engraved with "PUSH", "PULL" or any custom requirements.
- Optional cylinder or special cutouts available.
- 1807's top and bottom edges have an appealing extra heavy bevel design. 1809's have all four edges beveled (B4E).
- 1807-4 4" x 16" Heavy Duty 1/8" Thick Push Plate, Beveled Top & Bottom
- 1807-25 4" x 25" Heavy Duty 1/8" Thick Push Plate, Beveled Top & Bottom
- 1809-4 4" x 16" Heavy Duty 1/8" Thick Push Plate, B4E
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
This product meets the following standards.