The 1111 Series are flush pulls made especially for high traffic, exposed, rough service areas. This flush pull was specially engineered for use as the exit trim on school doors with interior panic hardware. Easy exterior access during the day, and vandal-resistant at night. Trimco’s 1111 trim functions easily, yet resists vandalism. Smooth surfaces defy attachment by hooks, ropes, chains or other destructive devices. Sturdy fasteners mate to exterior blind sex-nuts for additional security. The 1111 Series Flush Pulls are perfect for use on public buildings such as schools and park facilities and are ideal for rear doors of retail malls or strip commercial buildings. The 1111C complies with building code accessibility standards for the handicapped. Non-handed and available in most architectural finishes. Designed to work in conjunction with all standard panic hardware.
- Non-handed construction manufactured in the USA from stainless steel, brass or bronze.
- Functions easily, yet resists vandalism as smooth surfaces defies attachment by hooks, ropes, chains or other destructive devices.
- Sturdy fasteners mate to welded posts for additional security.
- Complies with Building Code Accessibility Standards for the handicapped.
- Optional PVC coating resists heat and keeps pull cool in sunny environments.
- Available in back-to-back sets and mates to all standard panic hardware.
- 1111A Flush Pull, 5" x 5", Concealed Fasteners
- 1111B Flush Pull, 5" x 5", Surface Mounted
- 1111C Flush Pull, 6" x 6" ADA
- 1111C BTB Flush Pull, 6" x 6" ADA, Back-to-Back
- 1111C-PVC Flush Pull, 6" x 6" ADA, PVC Coating
- 1111LB Flush Pull, 5" x 5", Thru-Bolt, Back-to-Back
- 1111L Flush Pull, 5" x 5", Thru-Bolt
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Retail & Strip Malls
This product meets the following standards.