The 3922 and 3923 Series Heavy Duty Surface Bolts are manufactured from solid stainless steel, steel, bronze or brass. Furnished with both surface and mortise strike. The NYPV prison version include torx screws along with additional spring and holding power designed specifically for abusive environments like cell doors. The L versions can be locked by a padlock with minimum 1-3/4″ shackle. Available in two different sizes, 8″ (3922) and 12″ (3923), these heavy duty surface bolts can handle any situation.
- Solid stainless steel, steel, bronze or brass construction.
- Available in various architectural finishes.
- 8" (3922) and 12" (3923) standard lengths.
- Multiple strike options for maximum flexibility.
- NYPV version with torx screws and increased spring tension for abusive applications like cell doors.
- L versions can be locked by a padlock with minimum 1-3/4" shackle.
- 3922 8" Heavy Duty Surface Bolt
- 3923 12" Heavy Duty Surface Bolt
- 3922NYPV 5" Heavy Duty Surface Bolt, Prison Version
- 3922L 8" Locking Heavy Duty Surface Bolt
- 3923L 12" Locking Heavy Duty Surface Bolt
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Prisons & Detention Facilities
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.