The Trimco 1069 Series pocket door pulls are uniquely designed to meet American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements for pocket door applications. With a Contemporary design and stylish black nylon handles the 1069 Series is built for the most demanding applications while remaining aesthetically pleasing. The 1069 Series is available in multiple functions and is fully customizable for most pocket door applications.
- Complete pocket door ADA solution.
- Stylish black nylon handles standard.
- Easy installation and operation. Operates with heel, edge of hand or with the arm.
- Standard is for frame width up to 7" can be made for any frame width.
- Can be used on a 1-3/8" door, as well as a 1-3/4" door.
- Multiple functions for different applications.
- Exterior emergency access on Full Privacy.
- 1069 ADA Pocket Door Pull, Passage
- 1069L ADA Pocket Door Pull, Latching (non-locking)
- 1069FP ADA Pocket Door Pull, Full Privacy
- Patent Pending
- K-12 Schools
- Universities & Higher Education
- Office Buildings
- Assisted Living
- Senior Living
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
This product meets the following standards.