Trimco’s 1082 Series Lock Guards protect all 2-3/4″ backset cylindrical locks from vandalism and forced entry. The Lock Guard can also be custom fit to many alarm or security locksets. The 1082 Series are made of 1/8″ thick stainless steel, are non-handed for cylindrical locks, and require no extra drilling for through bolts. They are perfect for retrofit or new construction. Higher security available with 1082-6 SP utilizing two additional 1/4-20 studs near door edge. Simple door prep for installation.
- Easy installation.
- Universal to all bored commercial 2-3/4" backset locksets.
- Two standard sizes: 4" and 6". Other sizes also available.
- Type 316 stainless steel is the most corrosive-resistant grade available.
- Custom versions available for electronic locks.
- Also available with studs welded to the back.
- 1082-4 Cylindrical Lock Guard, 4"
- 1082-6 Cylindrical Lock Guard, 6"
- 1082-6S Cylindrical Lock Guard, 6" w/ Welded Studs
- 1082-8 LH Anti-Vandal
- 1082-AL Cylindrical Lock Guard for Alarm Lock
- 1082-OS Lock Guard for OSI
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.