Benefits of using Trimco’s Healthy Hardware™:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria in 2 hours.
- Not a coating and won’t wear off! Will continue to kill bacteria* for the lifetime of the produc
- Looks like stainless steel to match other hardware products.
- Wide range of hardware and touch surfaces available.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- “Green” product comprised of pre and post-consumer recycled materials.
*Laboratory testing shows that, when cleaned regularly, CuVerro surfaces kill greater than 99.9% of the following bacteria within 2 hours of exposure: Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Staphylococcus aureus, Enterobacteraerogenes, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, E. coli O157:H7, and Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE).
The use of CuVerro® bactericidal copper products is a supplement to and not a substitute for standard infection control practices; users must continue to follow all current infection control practices, including those practices related to cleaning and disinfection of environmental surfaces. This surface has been shown to reduce microbial contamination, but it does not necessarily prevent cross contamination. CuVerro® is a registered trademark of GBC Metals, LLC and is used with permission (TR-0002-1509). See www.CuVerro.com for more details.