This kit includes all tools (except power tools) required to install the Fantom Doorstop:
- 2.5mm Drill Bit. For screw pilot holes in door
- 14mm Spade Bit. For sleeve hole on timber flooring
- Philips No.2 Driver Bit
- 24mm Spade Bit. For magnet recess in door
- 14mm Masonry Drill Bit. For sleeve hole on concrete drilling
- Clean-Out Brush. For periodic cleaning of sleeve
For use when doors have a gap exceeding 10mm. The shim brings down the height of the striker plate and magnet to achieve a lower gap.
For use when installing in a tiled flooring surface. The Diamond Corer allows for a clean, round 14mm hole to be drilled into tiled surfaces.
The Magnet Housing has been disguised to allow installation in hollow extrusion such as aluminum or steel framed doors. Can also be used on hollow core doors if necessary.
For use when installing in a carpeted flooring surface. It allows for a clean, round 14mm hole to be punched into the carpet before drilling, removing the risk of threading the carpet with the drill bit.
Fantom Face-Mounts are designed for use when the installer does not wish to take the door off. FaceMounts are ideal for use on front doors which often have thresholds and/or weather seals.