The patented Trimco 1283 Adjustre Series is the only self-adjusting door holder manufactured. With a strike made of solid brass or bronze and featuring spring-loaded ball bearings allowing for tension adjustability. These unique stops and holders are self-adjusting to compensate for up to 1/2″ of vertical door sag. Multiple options for floor and wall strikes are also available as well as a lockable version for use with a padlock (i.e. school gymnasium).
- Strike is gripped by hardened ½" diameter ball bearings.
- Self-adjusting for door sag up to ½".
- Gripping tension is adjustable with easy-to-reach security screws.
- Rugged thru-bolt attachment from back side of door.
- Concealed tamper-proof rubber cushion.
- Variety of strikes available: standard and custom height floor strikes, rigid and adjustable wall strikes.
- 1283LS is designed for use with a padlock to lock the door in the open position.
- 1283-2S - Adjustre Floor Stop & Holder
- 1283-4S - Adjustre Wall Stop & Holder, Wall Strike
- 1283-6S - Adjustre Wall Stop & Holder, Adjustable Wall Strike
- 1283LS - Adjustre Floor Stop & Holder, Lockable
- K-12 Schools
- Universities & Higher Education
- Government & Military Facilities
- Prisons & Detention Facilities
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
This product meets the following standards.