Trimco’s 1214 Series floor stops includes standard rise, high rise and high-abuse options. The 1214CK school version was specifically designed for high-abuse and incorporates tamper resistant features including a countersunk rubber and optional 1268CK anchor plate.
- Three point attachment for increased durability.
- Replaceable rubber is countersunk to minimize exposed lip, and then securely attached with one (1) machine screw and two (2) escutcheon pins.
- 1214CK includes Torx screws and can be combined with the 1268CK anchor plate for high abuse applications.
- 1214 - Floor Stop, 1-3/4" High
- 1214CK - Floor Stop, 2-1/4" High, Torx Screws
- 1214H - Floor Stop, 2-1/4" High
- 1268CK - Plate Anchor
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Government & Military Facilities
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.