Trimco’s Protection Plates are offered with many value-added standard features, as well as custom options to meet job specifications. Trimco’s Protection Plates are manufactured in the USA from stainless steel, bronze or brass and include pencil bevel on all four edges standard. Other options include heavy bevel, countersinking, UL labeling and custom cutouts. Multiple material options create an offering that is flexible for most any application. Damage resistant packaging separates fasteners and ensures Trimco’s Protection Plates arrive at the jobsite in good condition.
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Heavy duty .050" stainless steel, brass, bronze or aluminum material standard. Other materials including .038", .062", .125" and custom options available.
- Pencil beveled on all four sides standard.
- Stretcher plates include heavy bevel and oval head screws standard.
- Damage resistant packaging separates fasteners and ensures product quality at the jobsite.
- Options include UL labeling, heavy bevel, countersinking and security screws.
- Custom cutouts, sizes and shapes available.
- KA038 Armor plate, .038", 17"-48" high
- KA050 Armor plate, .050", 17"-48" high
- KA064 Armor plate, .064", 17"-48" high
- K-12 Schools
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Office Buildings
This product meets the following standards.