Trimco’s PG Series Panic Guards include protection for both latches and end caps of exit devices. The Latch Guards prevent damage to the lower latch of an exposed rod panic device from work carts, fork lifts and pallet jacks, as well as shield the foot area of wheel chair users from the lower latch protrusion. The simple, sleek non-handed design installs over the lower latch bolt and easily installs with standard tools. Designed to protect exit devices from damage and destruction, the End Cap Guards are manufactured from 18GA stainless steel and mate with Corbin Russwin, Sargent, Yale, Monarch, Von Duprin, Adams-Rite and other manufacturers. The PG Series are manufactured in the USA by master craftsman for lasting durability.
- PG Series Latch Guards:
Meets ADA and California Title 24 requirements.
Non-handed and easy installation.
All standard architectural finishes.
Smooth shape will not bend, dent or flex.
- PG Series End Cap Guards:
Manufactured from 18GA stainless steel for long lasting protection.
Mates with most manufacturers exit devices.
- PG8000 - Panic Guard, 10" x 11-1/2" Latch Guard
- PG8002 - Panic Guard, 10" x specify – 1 Piece Latch Guard
- PG8002-1 - Panic Guard, 10" x specify – 2 Piece Latch Guard
- PG8125VV-1 - Panic Guard, Universal Panic End Cap Guard, 8"
- PG8125VV-4 - Panic Guard, Universal Panic End Cap Guard, 4"
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
This product meets the following standards.