Trimco’s AP300 Series Pulls (formerly 1185 Series) are uniquely designed to make the world healthier, while being durable, flexible, and highly customizable.
* For J mounting option, specify Riv-Nut for metal doors or bushings for wood doors if required.
** Glass Door Mounting options for 3/8” & 1/2” door thicknesses require a W-Mount hardware kit.
Mid post is recommended for OA’s at or greater than 72”.
Standard CTC is OA less 6”.
Can be ordered with standoffs installed (S) or loose (L).
AP323 & AP324 are all aluminum pulls with no endcaps.
- Available with Healthy Hardware® Copper Nickel alloy touch surfaces.
- Healthy Hardware (710) has appearance similar to stainless steel.
- Adjustable and configurable standoffs are versatile for use across many different center-to-center configurations.
- Configurable and customizable end caps are available in multiple sizes and finishes.
- 1-1/2” clearance conforms to ADA requirements for accessibility.
- AP310: 1-1/4" Diameter
- AP311: 1-1/4" Diameter, Straight Standoffs, 0.5" Endcaps
- AP312: 1-1/4" Diameter, Straight Standoffs, 1" Endcaps
- AP313: 1-1/4" Diameter, Straight Standoffs, 2" Endcaps
- AP314: 1-1/4" Diameter, Offset Standoffs, 0.5" Endcaps
- AP315: 1-1/4" Diameter, Offset Standoffs, 1" Endcaps
- AP316: 1-1/4" Diameter, Offset Standoffs, 2" Endcaps
- AP323: 1-1/4" Diameter, Offset Standoffs, Square Ends (Aluminum)
- AP324: 1-1/4" Diameter, Offset Standoffs, Radius Ends (Aluminum)
- Commercial & Industrial Buildings
- Government & Military Facilities
- Retail & Strip Malls
- Multifamily & Mixed-Use
This product meets the following standards.