Trimco’s 1185 Series Pulls are uniquely designed to make the world healthier, while being durable, flexible, and highly customizable. These pulls are offered with Healthy Hardware™ copper alloy touch surfaces which are proven to kill bacteria and help prevent the spread of disease. This is not a coating and cannot scratch or peel off! The adjustable and interchangeable standoffs are installer friendly for doors that are not perfectly prepped, and the configurable end caps allow architects, designers and owners flexibility to create a customized pull that compliments the opening. Patent pending.
- Available with Healthy HardwareTM Copper Nickel alloy touch surfaces.
- Healthy Hardware (710) looks like stainless steel.
- Adjustable and configurable standoffs are versatile for use across many different center-to-center configurations.
- Configurable end caps are available in multiple sizes, shapes and finishes.
- 1-1/2” clearance conforms to ADA requirements for accessibility.
- No special cleaning method required.
- Other configurations, end caps and custom options available.
- Can be ordered with standoffs installed (S) or loose (L)."
- 1185SS – Adjustable & Configurable Door Pull with Straight Standoffs
- 1185SO – Adjustable & Configurable Door Pull with Offset Standoffs
- Universities & Higher Education
- Public Buildings & Facilities
- Office Buildings
- Hospitals & Health Care Facilities
This product meets the following standards.